Business, life and personal development coaches who are tired of chasing clients and struggling to make ends meet...
"Discover How to Turn Your Coaching, consulting or service based business Into a Profitable, Fun, and Successful
Business You LOVE!"
Stop wasting time chasing after clients and find out what really works for entrepreneurs just like you...
Dear Coach, Consultant, and Service Based Entrepreneur,
You have an important message to share.
You've been in the trenches. You've learned from your successes - and failures. You've even helped friends and family design a lifestyle or business they love.
And if you could just get the word out, you could help many, many more.
But that's the rub, isn't it? Friends, family, colleagues, and clients all tell you how you've helped them, and maybe they're even paying you (Awesome!). But pretty soon you'll discover that...
One-on-One services Won't Pay The Bills
While reaching one-on-one clients is often seen as the ultimate goal, in reality, this is just the beginning. Here's why:
There are only so many hours in the day. And even fewer of them are available for one-on-one clients when you stop to consider that you have other things to do, like:
- Social media engagement
- Program development
- and your own work with a coach or mentor
By the time you fit all that in - and make no mistake, all of those things and more are critical to your success - you'll be lucky to have 2 or 3 free hours per day for those one-on-one clients.
And let's not forget that working one-on-one is, while quite rewarding, also incredibly draining. Being "on" for hours at a time is nearly impossible, so the fact that you're not earning six-figures and more simply with one-on-one clients is not surprising.
The solution? It's so simple that many new and even experienced coaches overlook it...
Build a Business, Not a Job
If you're limiting your services to working one-on-one with clients, then what you have is a job. Sure, you may have several bosses, and you even get to name your own salary (to a point), but it's still a job. It requires you to be present, and you're paid directly for the time you spend.
And as you've likely discovered by now, that's not really scalable.
- Hours are limited, so you can't simply give yourself a raise by working more
- Raising your rates brings in more per hour, but reduces the number of clients you attract
- Going on vacation or taking time off for a new baby? Goodbye paycheck
Clearly, there must be a better way. But before you rush off to create a whole catalog of offers, remember...
It's Easy to Get Overwhelmed When
Building a Business
There are just so many options to consider!
- Do you work more comfortably in person or on the phone? What about email?
- Does your client need lots of hand-holding or just a simple checklist approach?
- Do you crave a group dynamic or prefer being able to focus on a single client?
- Will your potential clients benefit more from daily accountability or do they work well on their own?
- How can you create a "taste test" option to help people learn more about you?
- What delivery methods work best for you and your clients?
- How comfortable is your ideal client with technology? Do you need to ship materials to her or can she download them on her computer?
- What does a successful coaching, consulting session look like from your point of view? From hers?
- How will you be sure your offers mesh with what your client needs and wants?
- How do you establish pricing that provides a tidy profit for you while not being out of range for your client?
This is just a small sample of questions you must answer if you hope to bridge the gap between "struggling coach" and "successful six-figure business owner."
Let's face it, most entrepreneurs waste months or even years muddling through this process, trying this and that strategy, until they finally stumble upon the combination that works for them - or at least works better.
If that's you, and you're ready to break free from the confusion and overwhelm and finally build a business that does work, then read on for details on how you can...
Create Your Virtual Business Empire!
As a coach, you know you don't have to have all the answers. That's what good training and mentorship is for! And building a successful business is no different.
With this easy-to-follow 4-module course, you'll get the direction you need in a step-by-step format filled with proven strategies. These are the exact techniques other hugely successful entrepreneurs have used to build solid businesses faster than you might think is possible.
Because it's organized into actionable bite-sized chunks, there's no worry that you'll become overwhelmed and frozen by indecision and confusion, as there is with so many large training programs. Not only that but no matter where you are in your journey to build your business, you can jump right in at just the place where you need help.